Our Legal Services
Specializing in Nonprofit Law, Business Law, and Estate Planning
What we do
Our specialties in legal practice
At Daryl Reese Law PC, we understand the conflict between paying for legal services and providing more services to your clients. Our objective is to maximize your mission. And that is exactly why nonprofits need lawyers.
- Tax Exemption
- Property Tax Exemption
- Board of Directors Training
- Charitable Giving
- Fiscal Sponsorship Agreements
- Mergers and Dissolutions
- Suspension, Revocation, and Forfeiture of Corporate and Exempt Status
- Member Organizations
- Nonprofit Litigation
We have represented businesses and nonprofit organizations before the IRS, the California Franchise Tax Board, the California Attorney General’s Office’s Registry of Charitable Trusts, the Secretary of State, and in Family, Probate and Civil Court.
- Starting a New Business
- Corporations vs. Limited Liability Company
- Bylaws and Operating Agreements
- Shareholders, Directors, and Officers
- Entity Formation
- Governance/Annual Requirements
- Governmental Reports
- Contract Drafting, Review, and Disputes
- Business Purchase and Sales
- Shareholder Agreements/Buy-Sell Agreements
- Corporate Suspension
- Real Property Transactions
- Outside General Counsel Services
As a law firm, we value personal integrity, honesty, quality work, service, and education. Our main focus is to assist our clients in achieving their estate planning goals. Our legal support team is compassionate and has decades of experience providing quality legal advice.
- Powers of Attorney
- Advance Healthcare Directive
- Trust Administration
- Trust Litigation
Dissolving an NPO is a highly complex procedure due to the charitable assets; however, Reese took the time to do this as it protected church members from facing any of the increased liabilities in their personal capacity.
Daryl transferred the assets from the dissolved entity to the newly formed corporation, all while complying with the laws surrounding these transfers of assets and liability.
Providing the Highest Quality Nonprofit Law, Business Law, and Estate Planning Legal Services
We are passionate about your success
We have real world experience in the Business and Nonprofit sectors
Our mission is to help your business achieve its mission
3843 Brickway Blvd. Ste 204
Santa Rosa, CA 95403